The Center for Health Impact (CHI) helps organizations and communities develop the sustained capacity to promote health and well-being. Our multi-disciplinary team will work in partnership with you, your organization and your constituents to develop sustainable organizational systems, stronger leaders and enhanced team capacity. With social justice as a core value, we model a collaborative, asset-based approach in working with you to improve systems and solve seemingly intractable problems.
The Center for Health Impact was formerly known as Central Massachusetts Area Health Education Center, Inc., and is a Woman Non-Profit Organization (W/NPO) 501(c)3 certified by the Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office.
- One-Stop Shopping: Developing your people, your organization and you, we offer a wide range of services to develop today the capacity you need tomorrow.
- Value: Investing in your organization’s future doesn’t have to break the budget. CHI offers some of the most competitive pricing in the industry.
- Expertise and Experience: Our multidisciplinary, multicultural team combines expert methodologies with real world experience to deliver practical, proven advice to power your growth and innovation.
- Responsiveness: We are nimble and uniquely positioned to switch gears quickly in order to provide desired outcomes. Our flexibility allows for the generation of range of options for you to consider.
Collaboration and Partnerships
- Worcester: Impact on Sexual Health (WISH) Task Force
- Worcester Board of Health
- Worcester Community Health Improvement Plan Priority Areas: Cultural Responsiveness; Access to Care; Racism and Discrimination
- UMass Memorial Medical Center Ethics and Treatment Issues Committee
- UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center Advisory Board
- UMass Center for Health Equity Intervention Research (CHEIR) External Advisory Board
- Worcester Public Schools School Health Advisory Committee
- North High School Chapter 74 Advisory Committee
- Quinsigamond Community College
- MassHire Central Massachusetts
REGIONALLY AND NATIONALLY:
- Massachusetts Board of Certification of Community Health Workers
- New England Coalition of Community Health Workers
- American Public Health Association Community Health Workers Section
- CDC National Guide Cardiovascular Disease Coordination Team
- National Council on Interpreting in Health Care
- American Translation Association
- New England Translation Association
- MDPH Suicide Prevention Community Advisory Board
- MDPH Breast and Cervical Cancer Advisory Board
- Central MA Youth Workforce Investment Council Youth Standing Committee