Follow the steps below to complete your registration for the Fundamentals of Medical Interpreter Training course.
- Complete an online preregistration form
- Select an “Orientation” session
- Take an entrance exam
Steps 1 & 2
- COMPLETE AN ONLINE REGISTRATION
- SELECT AN ORIENTATION SESSION
To begin your registration, please click on the registration button below.
During the online registration process, the applicant is presented with the option to select one of two available “Orientation” sessions. Please choose a single Orientation session to attend.
TAKE AN ENTRANCE EXAM
All applicants must take an entrance exam during orientation. The entrance exam is an written and oral exam focusing primarily on medical terminology used in Anatomy and Physiology.
- Student must pass both the written and the oral exam in order to be eligible for enrollment
- Students are not permitted to retake the entrance exam.
- If you wish to retake the entrance exam, you must wait until the next MIT course is offered again and repeat the registration process.